Friday, January 17, 2014

Little Project, Big Words

While I am busy working to prep for this weekend's job of finishing this:

I am reminded of this little project in my laundry room:


I am guilty of recycling everything I can.  I fall short of the crazy recycling lady.... but not by much.  

When I got these little clothespins securing the tag of some t-shirts I bought my sons from Redbubble, I had to save them.  They were just too cute to throw away.


I had this strip of cork left over from a make shift bulletin board in the 'hub' in the kitchen.  Again, I saved that little strip.  I didn't have any plan, I just saved it because I liked it.

As I'm sure everyone does, I have a collection of quotes on Pinterest.  I printed out 3 of them.  After all my cutting and pasting and crafting, only 1 really turned out.  But that's ok -- it was one of the best ones.


I paraphrased it a little.  That's art too right?


Glancing at this quote, I am reminded that ALL of life is beauty.  There is great value and beauty in everything...
even the laundry...
even the dishes...

Not really sure about the ironing, but, I guess in the right light....

Sharing with Imparting GraceNancherrow



  





No comments:

Post a Comment