Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Well I missed it.

I practiced and practiced... And then I missed my window of opportunity.  And here it took my 6 days to come up with the courage to try and launch myself out there, and I missed my connection.  In the grand scheme of things, it ain't no big thing.  I can still throw myself out there...

30 days to go....


I'll leave you with this:  the view from the back of my house.  The view that wasn't there 7 years ago when we bought the house.  The view that has taken my husband and I, 5+ years to create (he's the architect and the builder, I'm the designer and the landscaper), and the land that is 85% of the reason we decided to sink our teeth into this major project.


straight ahead.





to the right.  (sorry for the blurry pictures, it's raining and I'm learning)


This is where I poured all my creative energy for five of the last seven years.  Where I designed textures and colors to play off each other.  While I waited to create inside my home.  

It's beautiful, but I see a lot of work for me to do out there this winter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment