Tuesday, October 1, 2013

31 days Outside the C-Zone

I spent an unnecessary amount of time trying to figure out what title would be most appropriate for my '31 day' series.  I debated '31 days of exposing myself', but thought that might reach out to the wrong audience.

31 days outside my comfort zone translates to me taking the risk of living creatively and sharing (successes and the not so much) of this life of mine and dealing with the fear of rejection and judgement of you, the masses.  I have anxiety already. 

One of the main threads of this series will be how my family has taken a major risk and gone from this:

Old 'front' of house 2010 

Old 'back' of house 2011

To this:
New front (old back) of house 2013



New back (old front) of house 2013


This is still an on-going process, as you will see.  All this is going on while my family of 5 tries to continue with as normal a life as possible.  I hope you'll join me.

No comments:

Post a Comment