Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Inspiration Overload

There are so many things competing for my attention now a days.  Sometimes it's hard to know what to focus on, or even how to focus on it all.  I did get some things started during my organizational journey.

#1. A cleaner closet.  Not 'cleaned' as in done.  Just cleaner.





#2. Stair treads.  Stained and installed.  Check and check.  

#3. Mudroom light bulb replaced.  That was a big one.  Oh, and mirror hung.  

#4. And this is a big one....Pretty is coming back.  


Things are coming together.  When I look around I see so many possibilities, so much inspiration it makes my head spin.  Of course, so much work as well, but let's focus on the positive.

These days the ideas and inspiration seem endless. I must have caught a case of spring fever. 

Sharing with: Thrifty Decor ChickNancherrowImparting GraceAKA DesignShabby NestCommon Ground







No comments:

Post a Comment